Header Ads

Simeone: "I love fighting for Cagliari"


More and more inserted in the group and in reality Cagliari, Giovanni Simeone has also put his signature on the 3-1 victory against Genoa. The joy of the Cholito, after the race, is palpable.
"We played a good game, full of sacrifice and with three more goals," he says in the dressing rooms of the Sardegna Arena.

 "The ranking improves, we get more awareness and we look forward knowing that the path has just begun".

"I am happy, I work for these satisfactions and to rejoice together with my companions and our people like tonight.

We are improving, these six consecutive points must give us confidence and make us understand that the road is the right one. a great guy and we can't wait to have him in the group, personally, I hope to be able to play together as soon as we did in Genoa ".

"I immediately felt at home here, there are people who want to win and really give their best. 
Players, society, fans are very hungry and this is very important. I like to work hard, sacrifice myself and give my contribution:
The group is getting stronger day by day, there is a special feeling with the other South Americans but I like to remember that we are one with the others too, just to talk about a Latin soul but I assure you that we share everything and this can become our secret.

"We know that we will find a very strong team, but we will go to San Paolo with the spirit of those who want to win or at least get the maximum. The head must be the same as Parma and today against Genoa". Source [cagliaricalcio.com]

No comments

Powered by Blogger.